3s Swim School Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and, if needed, print a copy of it and keep for your reference.
You can have as a one off session to try and see how it goes, but you still need to pay for it a standard lesson fee. After the trial if decide to commit to the full term, your fee will be deducted from the full price, as this is to cover the cost of our teachers coaching time and facilities hire.
At 3s Swim School we will endeavour to find a day and time that suits you best. It will be discussed and agreed with you before the confirmation and a payment for the lessons.
1 month before the end of term you will receive all information regarding the next term. If you fail to send confirmation and to make a payment before the provided due date, your place will be offered to a waiting list, unless special arrangement has been made.
Letting us know you will miss your lesson(s)
It will be much appreciated if you can let us know as much in advance if you are going to miss your lesson(s). As we can try to do our best to use this slot for a make-up session, if that suits someone. Please note that we have limited availability and pool time therefore the more notice we have, the more likely we will be able to schedule a class.
Please DO NOT come to your swimming lesson if you and/or your child have chest infection, heavy cold or any other infectious deceases. Please DO NOT come to your swimming lesson until the symptoms have cleared at least 48 hours prior to your swimming lesson or when your doctor has given the all-clear.
If your child has just a running nose but feels happy and active you will be able to come to your swimming lesson unless your GP has advised you otherwise. Under no circumstances must anyone suffering from diarrhoea or vomiting attend swimming during illness and up to 2 weeks after full recovery and stools have returned to normal. If you are concerned about any medical condition, we ask that you always check with your GP before coming to any lessons.
Taking pictures and a photo image rights
You are allowed to take photographs only of YOUR child and just on a last session of the course. Permission form should be filled up before that.
In line with the 1988 Copyright Act, 3s Swim School reserves the right to use any or all photography or video taken by us during our photoshoots for our own publicity and promotion purposes. Such images remain the sole property of 3s Swim School Ltd and your agreement to these terms releases all image rights in favour of 3s Swim.
3s Instructors and Insurance
Every 3s holds ASA or STA Level 2 certificate or equivalent. NPLQ (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification) NVQ 2 or other Safety diplomas. They are all covered under Public Liability Insurance
We are doing our best to ensure you have the same teacher for all your time swimming with us. However, we can’t guarantee that due to illness, or other family and life issues sometimes, so we will provide a cover teacher to continue of the lessons without the break. We will ensure the cover teacher is fully informed and updated of every classes ability, medical conditions and special needs to ensure a smooth hand over and maximum progress
Code of conduct
* All lessons to be prepaid in advance on week one.
* No running
* No eating or drinking fizzy drinks on poolside or in the changing area (water allowed), but only in a plastic sport bottles (strictly no glass bottles on the premises).
* Please remove shoes at door or use a pair of blue overshoes
* Please shower before and after entering the pool to promote good hygiene
* Parents will pass babies aged 0 – 2 years to instructor and enter pool using the ladder
* Parents with children aged 2 years+ will allow them to enter the pool by climbing the ladder, instructor will guide them down the other side
* Please ensure your child is supervised at all times at Angel Swim London, from the moment you enter the school gate to the moment you leave..
* No child is to be left unattended and should be supervised at all times. Parents should bring their kids an pick them up to/from the meeting point on a pool side. (except Babies classes)
* It is your responsibility to ensure your child’s safety getting changed before and after lessons
* No smoking anywhere on the premises.
* Parents/Carers are responsible for their charges when going to the toilet.
* Any non-toilet trained swimmer must wear a swim nappy (preferably swim pants over the nappy)
* Ensure changing rooms/showers/toilets are left in the same clean and tidy way you found them.
* No valuables to be left in the changing areas.
* No food on the poolside or in the changing area.
All our swimmers should have the swimming costumes to be in a pool. It is strictly no underwear allowed to the hygiene reasons. Any non-toilet trained swimmer must wear a swim nappy with a swim pants over the it.
This consists of a Huggies swim nappy (found in all major supermarkets) and a “Happy Nappy” made of a neoprene, wetsuit like material. This double layer of protection ensures that is your little one has any little “accidents” the damage will be contained and we will not have to cancel lessons for everyone else. We are happy to provide you with all the information we can in order to purchase the necessary swimwear.
Lost Property and Valuables
If you lose any valuable items please inform the instructor on the day and email us ASAP on [email protected] and we will do our best to find it. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any lost items, so make sure your valuables are well secured and taken care of. Unfortunately all wet stuff can’t be kept due to Legionella risk.
Spectators and parents on a pool side
If you want to bring more than one child to lessons they MUST be accompanied by an adult at all times. We strongly advise not to seat on a pool side next to the class, to seat on another end of the pool or in the spectator’s area. This helps for your children to focus more on a lesson and their instructor. All this might vary depending on a venue and a pool side shape.
3S Swim Ltd will only offer a refund if you have a valid doctor’s certificate, but please note there will be a £15 or 10% (the larger amount) cancellation fee from the remaining lessons.
For the private teaching in your place, NOT a venue course:
If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel, 24 hours notice must be given or a full price charge will apply.
If the lesson is going in your chosen pool, the client should bring the teacher through, or cover the ticket price.
Amendments to Terms & Conditions
3S Swim School reserves the right to amend its booking terms and conditions and associated documentation at any time.